- Safe for all skin types.
- Results are noticeable within 1-2 weeks after your treatment.
- Clarifying, smoothing, and tightening
- For melasma and scarring, every 4-6 weeks; 4-6 treatments are recommended for best results.
- For age management, every 12 weeks; 4-6 treatments are recommended for best results.
- After a small blood draw, we’ll apply a topical numbing cream to ensure you’re comfortable for your treatment.
- We’ll pass over it with a microneedling pen or derma-roller.
- These devices prick tiny holes in your skin, stimulating its natural healing processes – and creating channels for the PRP.
- Fine lines
- Deep wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Acne scarring
- Hair loss
- Lax skin
- Stretch marks
What is the downtime? Can I go back to work after my treatment?
It is common to notice redness, swelling and soreness immediately after the procedure. However, this shouldn’t prevent you from returning to work after injections. We recommend scheduling injections around your work schedule if you are concerned about the social downtime.
When will I see results?
Results commonly become noticeable within one week after treatment and improve with time. When treating skin concerns such as melasma and deep lines and wrinkles, it can take several treatments before noticing results.
Does it hurt?
Topical anesthetic cream is applied to reduce discomfort during the treatment.
Are there any other side effects I should know about?
The most common side effects are redness and sensitivity for up to 24 hours.
When can I wear makeup again?
We recommend waiting 24 hours before applying makeup.
I’m pregnant or breastfeeding. Can I get microneedling?
We recommend receiving clearance from your OBGYN prior to treatment if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Schedule your appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event. Redness, swelling, and bruising may be apparent during that time.
- To minimize bruising or bleeding, it is recommended to discontinue the use of Aspirin, NSAIDS, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Flax Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, or any other essential fatty acids at least 3 days to 1 week before and after treatment. Please consult with your primary physician prior to discontinuing any medications.
- Let the provider know if you have a history of cold sores. An antiviral may be prescribed.
- You may not have an active rash in the area being treated.
- Avoidance of Accutane for 6 months prior is required.
- Avoidance of IPL/BBL, laser procedures, and waxing for 7 days prior is required.
To reduce sensitivity, discontinue topical retinoids 24 hours before treatment.
- If pregnant, you must receive clearance from an OB/GYN.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods, and cigarettes 24-48 hours before and after your treatment. All these factors may increase the risk of bruising and swelling.
- Starting Arnica supplements at least 2 days prior to injections may help with bruising.
- Redness or sensitivity might be present (and last up to a few days).
- Use Tylenol only as needed for any soreness.
- Peeling may start 3-5 days after the procedure.
- Do not pick or scratch at treated skin.
- Due to open skin, avoid strenuous exercise or sweating for 24 hours.
- Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- If exposed to the sun, always use broad-spectrum SPF 30+ and reapply every 2 hours.